Plymouth University is pleased to offer 3 Vice Chancellor’s international student scholarship for September 2018 intake. The scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree programme.
The university offers a range of financial support to help applicants during their time with university to pay their tuition fees, to finding funding to support their studies, or getting financial support and advice.
Plymouth University is a public university based predominantly in Plymouth, England where the main campus is located, but the university has campuses and affiliated colleges all over South West England.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Plymouth University in UK.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship has a value of £5,000.
- Number of Scholarships: There are three awards are available.
- Nationality: International Students (non-EU)
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International Students (non-EU) can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have equivalent of a UK university first class undergraduate degree in a relevant subject.
- English Language Requirements: IELTS score must be 6.5 overall.
How to Apply: Complete the application form and return this, along with all requested documents to the email address specified. Please note: you must have first received a conditional offer for a place on a PGT programme commencing September 2018. You must also hold the equivalent of a UK University first class undergraduate degree in a relevant subject. See terms and conditions for details. Once all conditions of your offer have been met and the tuition fee deposit has been paid, we’ll then confirm the scholarship award and issue your unconditional offer letter or CAS.