The WU Executive Academy and the Austrian news magazine profil are jointly awarding 2 scholarships for the part-time MBA Marketing & Sales program, starting in October 2018.
The Vienna University of Economics and Business is the largest university focusing on business and economics in Europe and, in terms of student body, one of the largest universities in Austria. It has been ranked as one of the best business schools in Europe.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 4, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing part-time MBA Marketing & Sales programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships in the amount of 25% of the tuition fee (€ 8,250 each)
- Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Austria
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Austria are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Managers and high potentials with at least 3 years of professional experience and an academic degree.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
Request your scholarship application form via e-mail (mention “PROFIL scholarship”)